How to make a “No Smoking” safety sign?
Discover how to make a three-colour sign with Fabrice, Gravograph Product Manager!
In this video, Fabrice shows you how to make a “No Smoking” sign using the IS7000XP engraving, cutting and mechanical micro-machining machine.
The sign will be made up of 3 colours, obtained using the Gravoply™3C 3-layer material sheet.
Download the job here
Make a sign in 6 steps:
- 1st step: make the job on the Gravostyle™ computer-aided design and production software
- 2nd step: place the Gravoply™3-layer material sheet on the work bench of the CNC machine and launch the job
- 3rd step: the machine engraves the first layer of material and you will be able to see the red No Smoking wording
- 4th step: the red engraving is completed, fine tune the settings on the tool to engrave deeper and to launch the engraving of the black part
- 5th step: launch the cutting. The suction nose system collects all the machining debris, leaving the bench clean
- 6th step: remove your sign, now all that’s left to do is attach it to the wall!
The large IS7000XP cutting and engraving bench is very quick (it can reach 240mm/second) and meets industrial requirements in terms of productivity, reliability and safety thanks to its motors and automatic tool change options.
Find out more about making signs