How do you engrave jewellery?
In this video, Arthur (Gravograph product manager) shows us how to engrave a Halloween pendant using the M20 machine!
Download the job here
Find out how to make a unique pendant in 5 steps:
- 1st step: import the photo into the Gravostyle™ software, add a text in the intended location
- 2nd step: use the Photostyle function to transform the photo into an engravable motif
- 3rd step: place the pendant to be engraved in the engraving machine, it will be automatically centred thanks to the self-centering vice
- 4th step: launch the job, the M20 machine engraves the piece of jewellery
- 5th step: collect your engraved pendant and happy Halloween!
Perfect for engraving and personalising small items (bracelets, pendants, plates, rings and pens), the M20 engraving machine will allow you to create all of your engraving projects: from the finest detail to the machining of most materials, the M20 has got you covered.
Compact and just 10kg in weight, this mechanical engraving machine can easily be moved!