How to caramelise a crème brûlée
Make a crème brûlée with a laser engraving and cutting machine
Gravograph offers you an easy recipe idea…
The Crème brûlée is a French dessert made from egg yolk, sugar, cream, vanilla and caramel. People love its crunchy brittle, which we are going to make today!
Find out how to caramelise and personalise a crème brûlée with a laser machine:
While our laser machines are not specifically designed for cooking, our team was able to make a delicious crème brûlée using a Gantry CO2 laser.
A laser Gantry CO2 laser is more generally used for applications including:
Laser marking offers advantages for you, your clients and the environment!
- Marking which is lasting, tamper-proof and environmentally-friendly
- Savings: marking the product directly, no need for labels or intermediate consumables
- Distinctive marking: a product marked directly attracts attention and makes a lasting impression; laser marking can be an ally for advertising purposes
- Unique objects filled with emotion: engrave handwriting or drawings with the Dedicace® kit
- Personalised and original gifts
Find out more about CO2 laser machines